2009-08-26

NICU Babies

It's hard to imagine what these little guys go through...

Day in and day out they fight for every breathe...

And for their parents to have to sit by and watch...
Cheering them on, but feeling completely helpless...

Hug a NICU Mom/Dad today.
Say a little prayer for a fighting baby.
Lord knows they need it!

*A special "Thank You" to the families who allowed me to photograph part of their NICU journey and share it with you. Hang in there! Much love from Little Bugz... :)

3 Bugz Loverz:

Anonymous said...

Tasteful, touching, and heartwarming pictures. You are such a kind compassionate soul to be able to do these types of pics. Priceless for these families for sure. I love you girl! Love you, Bren

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures of those sweet little babies.

Jennifer Kirkpatrick said...

My Son Leland Is In The NICU At Norton Suburban And Little Bugz Photography Came To The Hospital To Take Pictures, And They Took The Most Beautiful Pictures I Have Ever Seen. The Girl Who Did It Did A Awesome Job. Little Bugz Is Coming This Saturday(April.23)To Take Pictures Of The NICU Babies Again And My Son Leland Will Be One Of Them Babies To Get His Picture Tooken. Me And My Fiance Just Can't Wait To See How Beautiful This Pictures Turn Out. I'm Sure They Will Be Just As Beautiful As The First Pictures Were. Once Again I Wanna Thank Little Bugz For A Awesome Job U Have Done And I Can't Wait Too See U Again. God Bless And Take Care. Yours Truley,Jennifer Kirkpatrick.